This simple, yummy, grab-and-go breakfast has lots of health benefits! Eggs are a great source of complete amino acids with high levels of protein. Eggs are also an excellent source of vitamin A, B12, riboflavin, folate, iron, and fatty acids. Plus pups love bell peppers, which are a fabulous source of Vitamin C, not to mention Vitamin A, E, and K, with loads of healthy fiber. In addition, coconut oil is great for your pup’s skin/coat and to manage his weight and digestion.
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon combination of dried rosemary, oregano, and thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the vegetables, combination seasoning, sea salt, and eggs in a large bowl and then set aside.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan baking dish with coconut oil, and then pour the egg mix into the pan, dividing evenly among the cups.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until edges are brown.
Serving Size: 2 quiches for Mommas and 1 quiche for dogs.
Note: If you have a small pup, he or she may only need half a quiche.