The summer is almost over, but there’s still one more holiday weekend left in the season. Celebrate with your pup by making homemade ice cream that you can enjoy together. It’s simple, healthy and you can still feel guilt-free rocking your bikini! 🙂
- 32 oz plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup carob chips
- 1 Tbsp. organic honey
1) Divide yogurt evenly into each cup of a 6-cup muffin pan.
2) Pour peanut butter into a small bowl.
3) Melt carob chips gradually in a small pan stovetop (or in the microwave stirring every 15-30 seconds).
4) Pour the melted carob into the peanut butter and add honey for sweetness. Stir until combined.
5) Place a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture on top of each muffin cup.
6) Using a toothpick, gently swirl the peanut butter with the yogurt.
7) Freeze until solid.
 Carob is a dog-friendly substitute for chocolate with lots of health benefits for your dog.